Online Alcohol Awareness, Drug Education and Substance Abuse Classes
Placer County California PC1000 DEJ Diversion Program
California Drug Diversion and Deferred Entry of Judgment (DEJ)
Drug Education Proposition 36 and PC-1000 Classes
Save Face and Take the Course Online
For Discount to Apply Use Offer Code : X23B-M92C
In Placer County, California, if you have been arrested with certain Drug crimes you can possibly become eligible for Drug diversion either under a Deferred Entry of Judgment (DEJ) or Prop 36.
To be eligible for PC1000 DEJ in Placer , California a drug charge defendant must meet the following requirements:
- Eligible drug offenders must have no prior convictions for any drug-related offense.
- The underlying drug charge must be for a crime of possession of drugs, not sales or delivery.
- The underlying drug charge must not include any allegations of any violence or threats of violence to anyone.
- Eligible drug offenders must have no prior felony convictions within the past 5 years of the qualifying drug charge.
- Eligible drug offenders must not have been enrolled in a drug diversion or DEJ program within 5 years of the qualifying drug charge.
Qualifying personal possession drug charges include:
- Health and Safety Code 11377 and HS 11350 – Possession of a Controlled Substance
- Health and Safety Code 11357 – Possession of Marijuana
- Health and Safety Code 11358 – Cultivation of Marijuana
- Health and Safety Code 11364 – Possession of Drug Paraphernalia
- Health and Safety Code 11368 – Forgery of Prescription
- Health and Safety Code 11550 – Being Under the Influence of a Controlled Substance
- Penal Code 381 – Possession of toluene with intent to inhale or ingest
- Penal Code 647(f) – “Drunk in Public” or under the influence of drugs
- Penal Code 653(f)(d) – Solicitation of drug sales or transportation for benefit of personal use
California drug-related charges may need to take an assessment (PC1000 Penal Code 1000) course or an Alcohol/Drug education program which can be available for you totally online. In California, a mandatory Drug education program for Drug awareness class (DEJ), proposition 36 is necessary to fulfill court or state-mandated requirements is necessary.
Sometimes a defendant and his attorney can agree to a pretrial diversion program for drug crimes of a criminal charge or offense. Many times in an alcohol or drug-related case, the pretrial terms may include a treatment, evaluation, interdiction or simply an online class. The pretrial diversion program for drug crimes is probation or probate sentence after the pre-set date.
Many courts will probate a Drug or DUI or DWI offense for 1, 2 or 3 years depending upon the circumstances of the case. Some courts and prosecutors will consider allowing an online program due to a defendant needing to get to an actual classroom site. If the offender has a suspended driver’s license, then undue hardship is on a family member, relative or friend to drive the offender to a class. You may also need to take a defensive driving course in some jurisdictions to get the suspension lifted. This course may fulfill your needs and do so from any computer with an internet connection. The online course is taken at your convenience and at your own pace. No sitting in a classroom.
This online course is available in 8, 10, 12, 16 , 20, 24 or (Court Ordered) 32 Hour Court Ordered Programs as well as the PC1000 classes. Many courts may need 8 to 12 Hour courses for first-time offenses and longer courses for repeat offenses. You may begin the course upon registering and continue at your own pace and schedule.
After you complete the course online you will be mailed a certificate of completion. You may also download and print your Certificate upon completion.